Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Create Slide Master Powerpoint Template











About:

Hi, I think you're searching for a slide master PowerPoint Template with incorporating your company logo and branding. You are in the right place!



customized slide master PowerPoint template comes with image and text placeholder, the specific font, color, layout, alignment, logo, relevant graphics, cover slide, section slide, content and ending slide, and many more with complete slide master functionality.




So half of your job is done. Just click and create a branded PowerPoint presentation. If you think so, I hope this gig (Create Slide Master Powerpoint Template) would be a perfect solution for you.



I will provide you a completely editable, slide master based branded PowerPoint template.



Happy Ordering!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The delivery was very fast. The design was basic, but sufficient for my first job on fiverr. Mobeenmobi was very responsive to my only revision request.

Seller's Response:

Great Experience!

Seller's Response:

Mobeen was a pleasure to work with. He was super responsive and quickly understood what I was trying to accomplish. The project was completed ahead of schedule and he has continued to work with me on several additional edits. I could not be happier!!!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

Seller's Response:

always a pleasure working with mobeen




No comments:

Post a Comment