Friday, January 10, 2020

Create Polished Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

You are all looking for the magic formula. Well, here you go: Creativity + Iterative Development = Innovation.

Let me help you to create a Professional presentation, that brings you closer to your goal.             

                          



My GIG INCLUDES 

  •   High-Quality Customize Presentation
  •   Fully editable presentation in PPT
  •   Extra fast delivery in 6 to 12 Hr
  •   Unlimited revisions
  •   High-Quality Image
  •   Mock-ups
                        



No Additional Cost For Adding Images



Please contact me before ordering if you need any further assistance.



I am available for 24/7



Regards

Malik Nouman Ahmad

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very dedicated and helpful. The new feature of Fiverr to mark in the image and add coment helps a lot the communication for images and videos.

:

Thank you very much Sir, for your order and compliment. I will always try my best to deliver an excellent presentation as well as customer service. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

:

Great experience! Would work with him again.

:

Popwer point presentation

:

I have worked with him before and it is a pleasure. He is quick to respond and provides what I ask for. If there is a mix-up or anything, he fixes it immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment