Thursday, January 23, 2020

Design A Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

I am recipient of many global contest awards for outstanding presentation design and extensive glowing testimonials. Specializing in graphic data visualization, presentations and info-graphics, and an expert in crafting unassuming, high end PowerPoint presentations.



Brands that I worked with: Adidas / Puma 
BVLGARI / Ikea / Heineken / Wizzair / Pandora



I believe that Presentation should be beautiful, intuitive and eye catching. But most important, presentation should tell a story.



I am expert in is crafting unassuming, high end PowerPoint presentations. I take on a limited number of projects at one time. This quality control means I can give each one exactly what it needs –­ focus and time.



If you look at my portfolio then you will definitely get interested in hiring me.


Reviews


:

For this gig I needed someone who could collaborate and be a creative partner, so I needed a PRO. Working with Sab was exactly what I needed to get gorgeous presentation design and creative thinking. I would definitely work with Sab again!

:

good cooperation!

:

Great seller! Beautifully and professionally designed and presented!

:

Sab-studio was very responsive to feedback even over the holidays. Would recommend.

:

Super quick, very nice result and very responsive!




No comments:

Post a Comment