Monday, January 13, 2020

Design Modernistic Powerpoint Presentation Pitch Deck











About:

I have been using PowerPoint for 5 years. I will convert your messy presentation into a professional modern presentation.



If needed, I can help you with the content of your presentation. Just send me the lengthy content  file and let me do the rest of the work , like using proper keywords and relevant headings. 



SERVICES INCLUDE:

  • Design an elegant Master Slide.
  • Transform your idea into creative and modern looking presentation. 
  • Eye Catching Colors and creative and meaningful backgrounds.
  • I can design or create any kind of shape / infograph / visual representation / template.
  • Graphs and charts where needed.
  • Icons and symbols where suitable.
  • Zero DisappointmentFlexible and Friendly work experience. 
  • Unlimited Revisions.


Please contact me before you place an order so that we discuss what would be best for you.



I would love to hear from you.



Thank  you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment