Monday, January 20, 2020

Design Your Powerpoint Presentation Template In 24 Hours











About:

I will design your PowerPoint presentation template!



The basic package includes 10 custom designed slides which include:

  1. Title Slide
  2. Section Slide
  3. Header & Content Slide
  4. Header, Content & Photo Slide
  5. Comparison Layout Slide
  6. Header, Caption & Text Slide
  7. Header, Caption & Image Slide
  8. Header, Caption & Chart Slide
  9. Header, Caption & SmartArt Slide
  10. [any layout that suits best for your industry or needs]


Reviews


:

Thanks again

:

Thanks so much for the fabulous work done. I would recommend Regina to anyone looking for quality work. I would use her Service again.

:

She is very quick in coming-up with templates and addresses comments immediately.

:

Very delighted at the outcome. I got exactly what I requested for.

:

Great perspective.




No comments:

Post a Comment