Thursday, January 9, 2020

Create Unique Powerpoint Presentation Design And Pitch Deck PPT











About:

Thank you for stopping by. Hello, I am a seasoned graphics designer in the industry for two years.



My services:
  1. Charts, infographics, and attractive graphic elements
  2. Elegant and modern design for your business
  3. Premium Licensed Stock Images, Icons

  4. Attractive template with animations and transitions


If you are not certain about my capabilities then, how about showing you a free sample design so that you can see my creativity. I hope this would open a world of communication and may be able to strike a deal here.



You can see my portfolio at flickr.com/theladydesigner


If interested send me a message so that we can discuss further.
Let's talk,
Sidra!

Note: I will charge for infographics in basic order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing as always

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot! :)

:

I have enjoyed working with her

:

Would love to work with you again Camila! :)

:

always on time, always nice




No comments:

Post a Comment