Saturday, January 11, 2020

Design Powerpoint Presentation Slides Template And Ppt











About:

I've created over 350 presentations for Fortune 500 Companies, TOP-Speakers, Trainers, Consultancy Companies, Ivy League Professors, Advertising Agencies, SMEs, and Start-ups. TEDx Speaker.



I will help you create a professional powerpoint presentation that has:



  • Cover Design
  • Introduction
  • Organized and modern layout
  • Compelling & Creative outlook

  • Business Model
  • Marketing Plan

!! Please read this carefully !!!

 

  • Please contact me before order !
  • I'm only designer, you need to provide content/text !
  • Prices for all packages and gigs extras are for 10 slides !


Please feel free to inbox me for your project.



I am available 24/7

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment