Thursday, January 9, 2020

Design A Simple Professional Presentation











About:

Must see first the pdf files above in portfolio and this video to get an outlook of my work:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3u_8VtOH2E&



I will not only make but also redesign your educational, business or research based presentations with power point. I will also add images and info graphics where required.




If you want any of your presentation to be made, just inbox me your requirements & I'll first send you a 2-3 slides demo for your required work within 2 hours. 



What I do unique? 

Designing Research based presentations & info graphics to perfection, in limited time. I also have great experience for Designing animated presentations. Your satisfaction is my first preference. So I'm also offering unlimited revisions even after the order is complete.



All of my presentations depict a designer work. I make my own unique templates for each presentation according to your requirements. 



I can also redesign your Document files such as Word, excel etc. giving them a modern and professional look.



Fell free to contact me for any kind of help regarding your presentation.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfekt thank you

Seller's Response:

Great Gob as always.. Thanks Mosh

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thanks to join Mohsinj_




No comments:

Post a Comment