Sunday, January 19, 2020

Design Investor Pitch Deck, Powerpoint Presentation, Ebook











About:

(Before make an order kindly message me first)



Hi! I'm Nahian,




Do you want professional, attention catching, top-notch and branded Powerpoint Presentation and Investor Pitch Deck to take your impression to the next level?



Here you go through my offer:



  • Classy, Clean and Professional Powerpoint Presentation, Investor Pitch Deck, E-Book, Company Profile
  • High quality images display
  • Quality Design, Info graphics, WOW Factor
  • Optimizing an existing presentation
  • Source File


Presentation/Pitch Deck for:



-  Business Proposals, Seminars, Academic Courses

-  Advertising your company or organization

-  Charity proposal, Product and Services

-  Webinars, Lectures



   And lots more!



Why Me?



  • I'm available 24/7.
  • You'll find me humble with unlimited revisions until you're 100% satisfied.
  • I still support you even when your order is completed.


Price will be discussed after having the project details.



N.B: I don't work on any Adult, Alcohol, Gambling, CryptoCurrency, Musical/Dancing Project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible Designer, I highly recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Very co-operative and friendly towards seller. Nice to work with. Thanks

Seller's Response:

awesome job

Seller's Response:

Great experience as well. Best wishes.

:

Very Fast and professional will use again




No comments:

Post a Comment