Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Design An Effective Power Point Presentation











About:

Presentations provide you the opportunity to express your capabilities!



I will create or redesign for you an impressive #POWERPOINT #PRESENTATION that will help your business to effectively reach out its customers.



Yes! You are at the right place.

I am an expert in designing #POWERPOINT #PRESENTATIONS in 24 hours.

Deliverable's:

  • Custom PPT slides based on your company's logo/branding.
  • Master slides designing.
  • Impressive designs delivered on time.
  • Well organized, neat and visually appealing.
  • Transitions, effects and GIFs can be added upon your demand.
What Do I Need From You?

  • Logo and images(Images you provide should be licensed). I can also provide you with the images(commercial use).
  • Your presentation content(arranged for each slide). But don't worry if you don't have your content ready, I can do that for you with a gig extra.
Process:

  1. We discuss your presentation needs and goals.
  2. I'll provide you with a full draft based on your requirements.
  3. Review and ask me for any revisions needed.
  4. Final presentation delivered to you with all the source files, ready to print files and 100% original designs.
Note:

Place your order now and contact me for queries!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great product delivered fast

:

Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment