Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Design Postcard Or Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

I will design Postcard or PitchDeck presentations based on the instructions of each client. I can start working as soon as you send the information and deliver it within the deadline.



Bit of my services

  • Modify your old Pitch Desks or Postcards
  • Custom Slide Template with your Logo and Color Scheme.
  • Convert any type of document format to PowerPoint/Pitch Decks
  • Creating a New Pitch Deck/postcard from a provided outline.
  • Optimizing an Existing Deck/postcard
  • Creation or Insertion of Charts & Graphs.
  • Create Info-graphics



The Deal:-

 The design would mind-blowing and Elegant. 

I will do my best for your presentation!! I do NOT provide "PIRATED" presentations. 



Also,

  • Unlimited Revisions!
  • All the orders will be delivered within 3 days! Let me get started on your next project now.  
  • Money-Back Guarantee!!



You can choose from my packages as you need and add gig extras to cover up the page amount you have. If you have any questions, you can send a message to me. I will respond as soon as possible. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Designexpert is a highly professional seller!

Seller's Response:

Very nice work

Seller's Response:

Great Experience!

Seller's Response:

His design skills are remarkable. He did a fantastic job bringing my vision to reality. Thank you!

:

Wonderful Experience again!




No comments:

Post a Comment