Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Your Workbook, Lead Magnet, Or Ebook PDF











About:

Hey there!



If you're looking to create an eBook, lead magnet, or need a PDF for your online course or coaching service, then this gig is for you! 



Need something longer than 15 pages or shorter than 5 pages? Please contact me! 



If your project requires multiple complex graphics, please contact me and I'd be happy to create a custom offer for you.



All purchases include: Professional copy-editing service, unlimited revision, stock imagery, and inDesign/Illustrator source files.



Why Should You Hire Me



  • I have Great Expertise in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign/Canva.
  • I have done more than 200 Top Quality Designing Projects.
  • I can show you some of my past projects so that you may have an idea of my design process.


NOTE: I will also provide you free 3d Mockup if needed



Looking forward to working with you. Many Thanks.




Reviews


: : : : :


2 comments:

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Lead Magnet Solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Event Lead Capture When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete