Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Lead Magnet Ebook Pdf And 3D Cover











About:

Hello there,



Created the content for your lead magnet but no idea how to format or design it?



Allow me to take your content and transform it into your ebook, lead magnet, workbook, upsell or product bonus for your funnel, business or service.



I’ll take your branding, imagery, and content to create a fully designed, on-brand digital product you can be proud of!


What this gig includes:


  • Fully brand-aligned (unless you give me instructions otherwise)


  • 2D and 3D Cover page


  • Contents page (if required)


  • CTA’s


  • Links


  • Royalty-free images (or you can provide them for me)


Please contact us before placing an order, we will be more than happy to chat with you further to ensure you choose the correct package to serve your business needs.




lead generation, pdf lead magnet, 3D Design, Pdf Design, Generate leads, presentation. Content creation, Email marketing, Design Pdf, Ebook creation, Ebook cover design, Ebook design, book cover, Kindle cover, Ebook covers, Ebook cover



Reviews


:

It is an absolute pleasure working with this seller! I have on multiple occasions and the seller has always over-delivered! The product is top-notch, I highly recommend!

:

I have worked with the Seller multiple times and have ALWAYS been impressed! Great Communication and VERY fast turn around. Highly Recommended!

:

Great communication and superb quality product. I will work with them on my future projects as well.

:

Great work, Will hire again for sure. Highly recommended.

:

Outstanding work and excellent communication!! I was more than pleased with the end results of the project. I highly recommend this Seller and plan on placing other orders.




No comments:

Post a Comment