Monday, August 31, 2020

Convert Your File From Indesign To Powerpoint











About:

Do you need to convert your Indesign or Power Point file from one program to the other? You are in the right hands!



What are the Features of my Gig?

1- Accurate conversion from one file to another.

2-  Fully Editable Power Point Presentation.

5-  Different Pdf in all Qualities (under your request).

What does the Customer have To Do?

1- Please provide all the necessary details about your requirements. I'm always available for a deep communication and discussion. 

2- Please Provide me the Actual Presentation you have.



* Contact me if you are not sure that your request will be satisfied by the Gig's description or for additional requests.

* Contact me if you want to convert a number of pages higher or lower than the one present in the gig; I will process the best request for you!

* Contact me if you want a Conversion FROM POWERPOINT TO INDESIGN



Reviews


:

Fast, reliable, proactively thinking. 5 stars.

:

Everything as it could ever be - so mega-happy

:

Fast delivery. Very professional.

:

Marina is a dream to work with. She is very fast, professional and works very hard to make everything possible. And she is super nice! Will work with her long term because our collaboration is fantastic. Love the beautiful results Marina delivers!

:

Working with Marina is AMAZING! She is super fast, highly professional and has great self-initiative! And: she is SUPER NICE!😊 I did not know how to send her a file and Marina showed quick self-initiative by finding a way to solve the problem fast and easy so I did not have to do anything any more! I already ordered another gig because she does such good work. I can only recommend to you to work with her!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 THANK YOU MARINA!




No comments:

Post a Comment