Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Design An Amazing, Eye Catching Presentation PPT Or Pdf











About:

Designing a Presentation is what makes it alive, and it's my job to make it look as unique and attractive as possible! So you're in the right place!



I designed presentations and pitch decks for many CEO's, Events and Conference Presenters from all around the world (Ultra Music Festival, IMF, ADE conferences...).



Whether it is an investor pitch deck, a training course or a corporate presentation, you receive a final product, which attracts investors, partners and clients to your project.



I need ready content for each slide, and I will create a functional and visually appealing deck with stock illustrations customized and graphs where needed.



My job is to make your idea look great, modern, clean and impactful as i design the slides myself.



My packages are not limited to just 30 Slides. I can design unlimited number of slides. 

Please contact me before you order to get you exactly what you want.



I can design on Powerpoint, Google Slide or design each slide as an image myself (Best option).

You can check the extras for more 
customized options.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent as always. Makes my designs better from ideas to reality

Seller's Response:

You're welcome anytime!

Seller's Response:

Very reactive. Short turn-aound time. Doesn't hesitate to work after hours.

Seller's Response:

You're welcome anytime!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for exactly visualizing my statements




No comments:

Post a Comment