Monday, January 6, 2020

Design A Modern Keynote Or Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Your satisfaction is very important to me 



You want to make your presentation look modern and professional? 



I will be happy to make it real for you within 24 hours



Why Me?


  • 8+ Years Experience in Graphic Design Field
  • Quick Response
  • Quick Service (I will make it done within 24 hours)




What You Can Send/ Give?

  • Your Presentation Datas
  • Clear Instruction (Ratio, Color, Style, etc)




What Will You Get?

  • Powerpoint Presentation Based on Your Preferences (PPT)
  • PDF and JPG Files


❗️ Please Contact Me First Before Placing an Order ❗️



Reviews


:

Very content with the result. Very quick in the communication, reliable

:

Noe is a pleasure to work with. He is quick, his work is highly professional, and he responds well to revisions and feedback. I am used to quite high level presentation work, and was looking for someone on here that could deliver a sophisticated product, and I have found him - so pleased. I will no doubt work with him on a regular basis for all my presentation material. Thanks again Noe. Best C

:

Danke - wie immer schnell und gut.

:

Fantastic service and happy with deliverable. Will use again.

:

Super gut gemacht




No comments:

Post a Comment