Monday, January 6, 2020

Create Professional Powerpoint Presentation Ppt And Presentation Design











About:

Welcome To My Gig.

I'm new to this Fiverr, but I've been running my own marketing agency in Multan (PK) for 4 years. At we turn boring PowerPoint slides into exciting.



Good design of powerpoint slides can help to communicate key information in a powerful way that is appealing and helps comprehension and retention of the information. My approach combines expertise in information design and data visualization to thoughtfully deliver your message.



I will Provide You



  • ✅ Branded Presentation
  • ✅ powerpoint presentation

  • ✅ Presentation Design
  • ✅ Custom Templates
  • ✅ Business Presentations
  • ✅ Personal Resume Presentation
  • ✅ Webinar Presentations


  • what will you get from me?



     You will receive the original pptx  editable file and PDF version.



     You will receive fully customized powerpoint template



     You will get unlimited revisions


    Revisions

    You deserve to be 100% happy with your Presentation.

    Order now! 





    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    He did great work for my cookbook. He is good with communicating. He is a honest person. He will work hard to make sure you are happy. I highly recommend him. I hope to work with him again in the future.

    :

    Good client. i love to provide my service to her. feel free to contact me any time maam!

    : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment