Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design Listing Presentation For Real Estate Business











About:

Hello,

I’m a professional graphic designer. Real Estate Expert. I'll design your Buyer and Seller Listing presentation with a professional look.

**Please feel free to contact me before place an order for the content and design.**

Print File Includes

  1. CMYK Color
  2. 300 DPI Resolution
  3. Print Ready Format (any size)
  4. PDF, JPEG, InDesign (According to your needs)
  5. Deliverables source file in Adobe InDesign.
  6. Editable POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (PPT) Or, Google Slides


Additional services-

  • Presentation Folder
  • Business Card
  • Rollup Banner
  • Banners
  • Postcards
  • Poster

  • Door Hanger
  • Rack Card
  • EDDM/POSTCARD
  • Flyer, Brochure, Tri-fold, and others.
  • Any print design.

Why will you hire me?

  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
  • 24/7 available in online

  • Increase your sales

  • Provide unlimited revisions until you’re happy
  • Fast response within 5-25 minutes.
  • Lifetime support on demand



Best Regards

Keygraphics7

Reviews


:

I've worked with Golam on several projects now. He does excellent work, extremely timely and professional. I will always give him my marketing business. B

:

Great work, thank you very much. He delivered exactly what I was looking for and was very patient with the revisions. Will use his services again!

:

Fantastic service

:

Great work, thank you very much. I will continue to use your services.

:

Very responsive to my change requests. Understood what I wanted to accomplish. I will use this talent again.




No comments:

Post a Comment