Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Design Appealing Branded Powerpoint Presentation











About:

MY PACKAGES ARE NOT LIMITED TO JUST 30 SLIDES I CAN DO OVER 100 SLIDES.



INBOX ME FIRST PLEASE



. COST DEPENDS ON NUMBER OF SLDIES AND COMPLEXITY LEVEL ALSO





Looking for Appealing and Branded PowerPoint Presentation to Present to your Audience and want to Blow their Mind? Then you are at a Right Place . I am Available 24/7. I will provide you unlimited revisions until you are 100% Satisfied and Happy.I Guarantee you that you will be 100% Satisfied and happy with the final Product and if you are not Satisfied and happy I will Refund to You.



What am i Providing ? 



  1. High quality images display
  2. Theme design
  3. Quality Design Info graphics

  4. Insert charts and graph
  5. Optimizing an existing presentation
  6. Clean and Professional
  7. Branded
  8. Add transitions and animations
  9. Source File


I offer following Services:

Convert any File Format to Power Point :

1- Ms Publisher to Power Point

2- PDF to Power Point

3- Microsoft Word to Power Point

4- Adobe Photoshop to Power Point



 Feel free to let me know for anything. 

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDER TO ENSURE FULL UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR NEEDS



Thanks!






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment