Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Design Unique Powerpoint Slides And Powerpoint Presentation











About:

  WELCOME TO MY GIG!



Do you want your presentation slides more good looking?


Then you are at the right gig. I'm professional in powerpoint presentation design. I strongly believe, that presentation and attractive powerpoint slides is a very valuable and powerful asset on a way to achieve your goals. I'm having experience of creating presentation design, pitch deck, powerpoint slides, etc.


HERE IS WHAT I OFFER :


  • I will take your existing powerpoint presentation or powerpoint slides and turn it into fully branded professional one.
  • I will design a blank branded powerpoint template for you which you can use for future presentations.


My Gig Features:


  •     High-Quality Customized Presentation design
  •     Fully Editable powerpoint slides
  •     Charts, Graphs,Smart art & Much more.
  •     Unlimited Revisions
  •     100% Satisfaction
    
How to order:
- Kindly Contact me first on inbox
- Send your content to be redesigned
- How many days do you want to complete
- Size of your presentation (Standard 4:3 or Widescreen 16:9)


Looking forward to working with you in future!


Regards
Aleena

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment