Thursday, March 26, 2020

Create Professional Power Point Presentations











About:

I strongly believe, that presentation is a very valuable and powerful asset on a way to achieve your goals. Let me help you to create an impactful presentation, that brings you closer to the goal.

All you need to do is send us the content of your presentation, we’ll analyze the goal/audience of your presentation, then draft different concepts, designs & then implement the concept best suited for you.

I am available for 12 hour and 24-hour super fast delivery.

Services I offer

  • Redesign your old PowerPoint presentation.
  • Convert your text document into high quality PowerPoint Presentation

What I need from you, to create/recreate Presentation?

  • Old ppt file
  • Text document (MS word or pdf file)

  What I am offering

  • High-Quality Customized Presentations

  • Animation and Transitions

  • Charts, Graphs & Diagrams & Much more.

  • Extra Fast Delivery

  • Unlimited Revisions Until You’re 100% Satisfied

  • Convert powerpoint presentation into into .jpg or pdf format. 
  • Convert presentation into video  

I create presentation for

  • Lectures

  • Products

  • Workshop
  • Meetings & Many More

 

Contact: If You Have Any Questions.

 

Regards,

Sani129

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She helped me clean up the slide and made it look profesional

:

Thank you so much

:

I need help formatting my slide & that's what I got

:

Great work

:


No comments:

Post a Comment