Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hi,

I have an experience of making PowerPoint presentations for people of different fields, according to their need and requirements’ have worked in MS office (PowerPoint, word, excel) and the Adobe suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).



What you need to do:



  • Share the project description
  • color scheme and any specification you want to give me
  • I will give you draft of some slides to give you an idea.
  • Final delivery will be in editable PPT, PDF versions

I will deliver you a specialized service with High-Quality work of your project on power point presentation layout. I will be pleased to put all my skills to make your project innovative and according to your desire.

Please contact me before make an order

Thank you.

Iqra Waheed

Reviews


:

great work again. great experience.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment