Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design Premium Quality Prezi Presentation











About:

Hello there,



As one of the top prezi designers in Europe, I am welcoming you to my world! You've done a great job when choosing a Prezi instead of boring PPT tool.



Prezi is great tool that animates presentations in a really attractive way. I have a long experience working with Prezi. Creative, interactive and eye catchy presentation is what you should expect from my work. By designing a presentation for my clients, I assist in bringing your idea to life. 



My prezis will WOW your audience! 
Having a moto to show the World that dull slides and boring bullet points can be presented in a much nicer way, prezi way! I will make 5 slides most for basic gig! For more slides, please contact me first.



I treat each presentation with the same respectful manner!



If you like my portfolio, please do not hesitate writing to me



Some examples of my work bellow:

https://prezi.com/view/df911bj2fwzAqPfsz0rc/

https://prezi.com/view/jeJi2rPjbfSoqs6ginDH/

https://prezi.com/view/HWL8HAvumHabSFZccTT0

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Salin is great to work with. Fast turn around. Very responsive to questions and suggestions. I have worked with this Seller for nearly three years. He has never let me down and has ALWAYS delivered on time or ahead of schedule. He creates fantastic prezis and fast conversions to MP4 when I needed them. Excellent work and reasonable fees.

Seller's Response:

You are THE BEST!

Seller's Response:

Absolutely perfect. Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Salin updated an old Prezi presentation from the Classic version to the Next version. Salin did a great job putting together the original presentation and took care of all the revisions and changes. He's a good communicator and his Prezi skills are excellent. I highly recommend him!




No comments:

Post a Comment