Sunday, March 1, 2020

Modern Pitch Deck, Business Powerpoint Presentation Design











About:

PLEASE NOTE: I DON'T WRITE CONTENT



Hi there,



Over the last 7 years, I've worked with brands including University of Cambridge, Oracle, Elston, Coca Cola to design visually appealing PowerPoint Presentation and PowerPoint Template! 



I have recently joined Fiverr - In this gig, I'll help you to design wonderful PowerPoint Presentation for your next project! 



HOW I WORK:



  • Review the project files, brief. 
  • Questions and Answer regarding the project
  • 2-3 demo slides for your approval
  • Feedback to know if the direction is right.
  • Completion of project
  • Final feedback / revision


If you require the turnaround within 24 hours, Please message before you place order, for more slides than described, please get in touch.



If you're looking for PowerPoint Template only, please get in touch and I'll quote you separately for that. 



Let me take your next PowerPoint Presentation to the next level!



Thank you for checking out my gig! :) 

Reviews


:

Raj was wonderful! He was extremely efficient. Always completed revisions that I requested in less than 24 hours. Great customer service and very friendly! I will definitely work with him again!!!

:

Raj is extremely efficient, thorough and creates a great project!

:

Raj was very responsive and worked to my timeline very well!

:

The seller deliver the job fast. And he always deliver the nicest job.

:

professional and responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment