Monday, March 23, 2020

Design Professional Power Point Slides Presentation For You











About:

Hi! I'm ready to create professional Powerpoint and Google Slides Presentation for your business!



I create unique design based on your company branding.



What I can offer:

  >   Branded Identity Template

  >   
Business Presentation

  >   Marketing Presentation

  >   Training Presentation

  >   Listings Presentation

  



Basic of my gig:

>> Create custom Powerpoint/Google Slides design based on your branding

>> 
Make elegant design and graphics that help you stand out from the rest 



As a final delivery, I provide PDF and fully editable Powerpoint Slides



Before place the order, please contact me and provide any of the information below:

 >>  Project description

 >> Content - text, images, logo (vector logo would be great)

 >> Company website or marketing materials to see the brand style

 >>  Any design samples that you like - references similar to the project



I look forward to working with you and am excited about the success of your upcoming project!

please feel free to contact me.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment