Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Design Powerpoint Presentations, Powerpoint Videos











About:

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Basically my is all about Microsoft PowerPoint, I will design a complete and attractive presentation on power point which helps you describe or present your topic or presentation in front of any person with effective way. I will make your presentation effective or attractive with  

  •  transition,
  •  animations.
  •  entrance and exit effects.
  •  Sales presentation
  • Business presentation
  •  You really like my presentation. 
  • I will provide you an editable  .ppt  file. 


Process:

1.    You place order.

2.    I send few initial slide design to confirm your taste as everyone has different one.

3.    I proceed further only once you confirm unless you are not responding.

4.    For few specific projects where its difficult to understand changes after order is placed, we can do quick skyp call as last option

5.    Deliverable: Editable PPT +  PDF + unlimited revisions

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment