Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Design Your Brochure Or Presentation Pdf











About:

I have a lot of Experience in Designing and have spent awesome time bringing smiles to so many clients for many years. If you are looking for Stunning, Modern, Professional, Eye-Catching Design,



You are already here.



TOP NOTCH WORK:

I will take your simple and raw file, and turn it right into a classy, elegant designed file using your colors and brand guidelines.



HIGH-QUALITY IMAGES & ICONS:

I use premium bought stock images and vectors, so I only use what's best for you.



REVISIONS:

You are meant to be 100% happy with your work, that’s why I’ll ensure to amend any mistake on my side before final delivery. 



Take a moment to check out what I am offering here on Fiverr. I have all the time to fix your jobs in less time.



What we offer

★ Fast, on-schedule delivery
★ Pages of rich design
★ A high-end layout that top brands hunt for lead generation
★ Creative cover design
★ Fast 24/7 support

★ 3D mockup (IF NEEDED)



I DELIVER IN PDF. SOURCE FILE CAN BE INDESIGN OR PSD, DEPENDING ON THE ONE YOU WANT.



IF YOU WANT THE SOURCE FILE PLS MAKE SURE TO ADD IT. OR YOU CAN JUST PICK THE PREMIUM PACKAGE IF YOUR PAGES ARE MORE THAN 17.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am constantly impressed with the word produced by this seller. Their dedication to completing orders on time has made them an invaluable part of my operation. Thank you again for all your hard work!

Seller's Response:

Thanks 🙏

Seller's Response:

good work will buy again

Seller's Response:

Easy to communicate with and changes made quickly

:

Thanks again




No comments:

Post a Comment