Saturday, January 18, 2020

Create A Print Ready Presentation Folder Design In 24Hrs











About:

Do you need a professional BROCHURE, DOCUMENT FOLDER and STATIONARY?

Hire me for the concept you are looking for, I will design a unique presentation folder for your company, a folder that can contain letterhead. business card and other documents.

WHY CHOOSE ME?

  • High Resolution

  • Quick and Professional

  • Custom & Unique artworks(No Copy and Paste)
  • Revision until you are 100% satisfied

  • High Res PDF, JPEG Print-Ready files



WHY THIS GIG?

  • Fast Delivery
  • 1 Revisions for Normal Gig(More for any other Packages)
  • Print Ready Files in Jpeg, Png and Pdf
  • Full assistance until and after you are satisfied


BONUS I OFFER

  • High resolution image of your design
  • Refund of your money if you are not satisfied
  • After Sales Support

100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Revisions until 100% satisfied! 

Exclusively on fiverr.com>>>>>> Why the Delay?

ORDER NOW!!!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was an absolute pleasure doing business with this designer. He understood what I was after and even improved on my original design. I will definitely use this person again in the future. Highly recommended! Many thanks!

Seller's Response:

Perfect as always!

:

After sending the actual template, it still didn't fit the dimensions I asked for. I feel like there's no pride in the work. It wasn't polished.

:

Am so sorry, but you should have told me

:

Excellent Job, great design work




No comments:

Post a Comment