Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design Professional Pitch Deck Or Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hello, we all know that how important is a Pitch Deck or PowerPoint Presentation for any business or platform as it is the most powerful & professional way to connect to investors or audience.



I design Customized Professional Pitch Deck PowerPoint Presentations so that the theme matches your topic. If you want to use infographics then this is important for you to know that I do not design complex inforgraphics, only simple ones. Please provide me detailed information including specific and well organized instruction of the content where they should be placed such as in slides, in part or which corner, etc.



Please check my Presentation Portfolio here: 

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmAsjFBM



Apart from designing Presentations, I also design logos, business cards, resume/CV, post card, roll up banner, social media banner, web banner ads, etc.



Please contact me before placing an order so that we can discuss everything and clear any confusion.



Thank you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment