Thursday, January 16, 2020

Design And Create Educational Powerpoint Presentation In 24 Hours











About:

FIRST SEE THEN PAY !



HI

I am professional PowerPoint Presentation Designer.

i will create PowerPoint presentation with some research work or you may also provide the content for your presentation. The slides limitation are not fixed it can be increase or decrease depends on works.

 I will deliver within 24 hours or in 5 to 6 hours it depends on work.. ...

 

MY PRESENTATIONS

1 Spices OF ANIMATIONS

2 Mixture of IMAGES

3 EASY TO UNDERSTAND FOR STUDENTS

4 Quality Graphics

 

I WILL TRY MY BEST TO SATISFY YOU AND WORK WHICH YOU LIKES.

File Format

JPG

PDF

PNG

and in video format. 

I ENJOYS IN DESIGNING OF POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS WITH SOME RESEARCH WORK BECAUSE RESEARCH WORK MAKES ME MORE EFFICIENT AND CREATE MORE PRODUCTIVITY IN MY WORK. ..



I create presentation for

  Lectures

    Business

    Products

    Workshop

    Meetings & Many More



 For your money security and your satisfaction.



First i send you designed sample work in video format that was review file after you approve that then you need to accept my gig and i deliver you final pptx file.



NOTE:Inbox Me Before accepting gig.



FEEL FREE TO CONTACT BECAUSE REVIEW WORK IS FREE !

 

 

 

 

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Save me a lot of time, thanks!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for trusting me and giving me chance. The buyer was So much cooperative 😊👍.

Seller's Response:

Nabeelsohail is an able, honest man. Communication With Hime is good, Service as Described and will recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot ☺️ and it's my pleasure to work with you. very supportive and nice person ☺️.

:

He's was very pro-active with my order




No comments:

Post a Comment