Thursday, January 9, 2020

Design A Convincing Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Hi all,



I am glad that you are interested in my offer on presentation design. I am an experienced designer who worked for over ten years in the consulting industry, where I created lots of powerpoint presentations about business-related topics.



So just grab my gig here on Fiverr, and I will design a good-looking and convincing powerpoint presentation for you. I will create it based on the material you hand over me throughout this gig. Of course, I will start with a research about the design and color trends in your industry and what best fits your company.



The presentation is going to be animated with the help of the transition settings of Microsoft Powerpoint.



As a final result, you will get a .pptx (Microsoft Powerpoint format) and a .pdf file.
If you have any questions, just message me.



Requirements are:

- Color, font or design preferences

- All the photos, your logo and the content you would like to include. (You can put everything in a Word or pdf file)



Best,
paulabetty23

Reviews


:

Everytime again

:

Very fast, nice and friendly, understood task quickly. delivered in excellent quality, a lot of creative ideas and a smart design. Pleasure working with Anne! Thanks a lot Tim

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment