Friday, January 17, 2020

Design A Professional Keynote Presentation Bundle











About:

 Keynote and PowerPoint presentations, to your full satisfaction.

I expect the client to provide the text.


What I do:



  1. Create brand new presentations with animations and images.
  2. Modify your old presentations.
  3. Convert your PDFs to PowerPoint presentations.
  4. Unlimited Color Just One Click to change,Tons of unique layouts,Easily and Fully Editable in Keynot, Infographic Slides,Data driven charts and diagrams, Portfolio Slides, Break SlidsTeam Slides,Maps Slides,Charts Slides,Device Slides,Mock-up SlidesTimelines Slides

        Free Fast Supports, Free Updates,Invert slides,Used Free Fonts,Documentation,Resizable Vector Elements


I can match the layout to your existing company theme or logo or your preference.



what you get with the basic gig:



  • Effective and clean 10 slide powerpoint/keynote presentation

  • UNLIMITED revisions until you are absolutely fully satisfied.
  • Friendly communication and support

  • For the best service, send your all information and outline to me of your content.

    IF YOU LIKE my PRODUCT, PLEASE ADD YOUR RATING. I'LL BE GRATEFUL.

     Don't hesitate to drop me a message.
  • Looking forward to working with you! thanks:)

 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment