Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Your Freebie, Lead Magnet, Or Workbook In PDF Format











About:

NOTICE: Pausing Gig from March 20 - May 1st. Please message me before then to place/schedule an order.



NOTE:
 When placing an order on a weekend with a 1-2 day delivery, I will request a delivery extension. I do not work on weekends unless time permits. (This is also why my response rate is 10+ hours, weekday response time is faster.) Thank you for your understanding.



Running a blog can be fun and a great way to share your voice with others. However,  it can also be time-consuming. I help my clients by taking a "to-do" task off their list. Allowing you extra time to do the things you love.



Growing your email list is one of the most important things a blogger/entrepreneur can do, yet it is easily overlooked. Let me take the pressure off your already busy schedule by designing a one of a kind freebie, lead magnet, or workbook to help you grow your email list. 


Happiness guaranteed.



***I DO NOT PROVIDE THE WRITTEN CONTENT. I take your content and design the lead magnet/workbook around it.



If you have any questions PLEASE contact me before placing an order.



Needing more than 10 pages? Contact me for prices.

Reviews


:

The seller was extremely responsive & helpful. She was determined to produce a final product that met the needs of the client and did a great job. Completely satisfied with the end result!

:

Sara is so wonderful and easy to work with. She knows my style, color palette, and makes each piece fun for both the parent and teenager!! Love it!

:

Seller was so quick to reply and was accommodating to my revision requests. Will definitely use her again in the future and highly recommend!

:

Sara did it again! I am beyond proud of this report she created. Not only is it beautiful and professionally designed, it is actually getting results. I've used this report to clearly identify the customer's problem, with research and evidence, and give them a solution - to buy and use my product. I'm 5/5 so far. This report convinces the customer that they NEED my product!! Unbelievable! Sara rocks! Thank you Thank you!! More jobs to come!

:

Awesome job, she selected the perfect icons, delivered to spec and and was responsive about revisions that I requested. Will repeat. Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment