Sunday, March 8, 2020

Design A Custom Sermon Series Graphics Pack











About:

A great sermon deserves a great presentation. As a local Youth Pastor and graphic designer I know that the right artwork can engage your audience and help convey your point. I can design something brand new or work off of an idea you already have.



Here's what I'm offering:



  • Custom High resolution Title slide to match your series or sermon
  • Custom High resolution Blank slide, point slide, and text slide
  • Ready-to-go keynote or powerpoint templates with artwork included


Every package includes:

  • jpg images
  • Master .psd files for you to own and use


Fast turnaround times are important for ministry so every package is available with a 1 day turnaround upgrade. I can design according to your specific needs or create something based on just a title.



Reviews


:

Peter really captured the essence of what I was trying to convey through the 4 images he did for me! Thanks so much!

:

Great seller - super fast!

:

Very quick turnaround. The ad said 3 days, but I got it back in 1 day. Awesome!

:

Great concept art! Thx.

:

Needed sermon graphics quick - great communication and great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment