Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Create A Modern Powerpoint Presentation In Spanish Or English











About:

I will create presentations with a modern and pleasant design suitable to the topic you prefer, I offer the service in English and Spanish, cooperating with you to make your information valuable for your audience. I am available to discuss with you the specific details you would like to add such as the color, font or order of the chosen theme, as well as transitions that work best at your convenience. 

Reviews


:

vicky did the job I needed. She delivered the job on time. I will continue to hire her. Thank you Vicky! Vicky hizo lo que yo necesitaba. Entregó el trabajo a tiempo. Voy a seguir trabajando con ella. Gracias Vicky!

:

Vicky tuvo una paciencia espectacular, logró cumplir con todas mis solicitudes con buenísima actitud y el trabajo quedó demasiado bien. La súper recomiendo!!!

:

it was good with honest communications

:

I loved my presentation will definitely keep working with you!

:

Great work, would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment