Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Design A Very Professional Powerpoint Presentation











About:

* PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER *



Whether it's a pitch deck, a corporate presentation or just a boring bullet point presentation that you want revamped, I make sure to satisfy all your presentation design needs! Get ready to WOW your audience, land those investors deals, or get a standing ovation!



SO WHY WORK WITH ME?



✓ I've worked with clients from all over the globe in very different industries

✓ +10 Years of Experience in designing PowerPoint Presentations

✓ I craft a high quality custom template tailored for every client based on their brand's look and feel

✓ I provide creative concepts to clearly communicate your messages

✓ I specialize in data visualization + info graphics



4 EASY STEPS:



  1. You send me your content first so I can review it.
  2. I give you a suitable quote and a delivery time frame based on my gig packages.
  3. I send few initial slide design to confirm the direction you're aiming for.
  4. I complete the presentation and deliver within the agreed time frame.



UNLIMITED REVISIONS UNTIL YOU ARE 100% SATISFIED WITH THE FINAL PRODUCT.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks again for all the revisions to get this project perfect for me.

:

He was very receptive to suggestions, also very good getting the concept from examples and ideas I sent. He worked fast and was very helpful making changes we needed.

:

Amazing work product by this seller again! The seller not only delivered a fantastic PowerPoint presentation, but also did so on a very tight time schedule. Will definitely use again!

:

Mohamed was great to work with! :)

:

Thank you so much Kate! Good luck with your presentation. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment