Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.



Your presentation deserves to be well designed to engages your audience and most importantly, motivates them to act. My name is Waqar Ali and I am creative designer and specialize in minimal design with 3 years of experience.



I offer professional and creative powerpoint presentation design service. You will get an unique, professional and clean powerpoint Presentation.



I can help you in



  • Portfolio

  • Lectures
  • Pitch Deck

  • Info graphics
  • Company Profile

  • Marketing and Sales

  • Fund raising and Investor 
  • Events, Seminar and Webinar


All you need to do is just send the content of your presentation or if you have old presentation then attach your old PowerPoint document and leave the rest to me.



Order now and you'll be satisfied !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have been working with Waqar 'webneer' for a while, and I could not be happier. He is punctual, helpful, easy to communicate with, and has a very good taste, so all the material (webpage, PowerPoint template or presentation) looks stylish. Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are happy with the work, and it has been great working with you as well!

:

Excellent delivery as usual. Always happy to work with him, and I am sure we will cooperate in the future

:

She is very patient with me, very professional and understanding , excellent communication, Thank you so much, i will be looking forward to doing more business with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment