Thursday, March 12, 2020











About:

Hello Dear... 

First of all i welcome you to visit my Gig.. before i tell you about my Gig detail. i wanna tell you that beside my Profession its my passion and Hobby to make Presentations. That's why i'm best in it and i always put my full heart t make a Presentation Prefect.



Before you place a order please message me, so that we could discuss about your requirements 

My Services Include 



* A Decent and perfect Professional Presentation

* Use of Animation, Transition and Graphics (including HD stock images, Vector graphics and Icons)

* I Surf best suit images for your Presentation

* Design Custom Template using yoir logo+Color scheme

* source file, PDF file , images 

* Before ordering check my previous work by clicking link below

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AiXoXctLEOVlmmTFTKC6u_3amMj8tnJP



Reviews


Seller's Response:

To be honest i thought i would try it out OMG he is so good. I'm so thrilled he has done such a seamless job and i will definitely use this service again.

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much for Liking my work. i always try my best and work hard to make a presentation Appealing. Hope to work for you again thanks

Seller's Response:

Excellent work!! I am extremely happy with the design that was delivered. Communication was great and he delivered faster than expected. I will definitely order again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much..

Seller's Response:

All revisions were done promptly. He did a really good job. Thanks I will use this service again




No comments:

Post a Comment