Monday, April 27, 2020

Deliver An Impactful Deck For Your Storytelling











About:

An impactful deck delivers a great story, and I am here to help you with that.



I have been a capable deck creator with aesthetic touch to create a clean & clear presentation. 

Nope, no bullshit & redundancies in my work. 



Things I can help you with and why:

1. Business pitch deck (Case competition champions)

2. Project Proposal (Major in marketing)

3. Brand Presentation (Work as a marketing professional in global top 10 FMCG company)

4. Data Visualization in the form of charts, graphs and infographics (101s for deck masters)



Things I can't help you with:

1. Copywriting

2. Research



First 10 customers can enjoy $5/ slide offer



Please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries.

p.s. No more ugly slides, cheers!



Reviews


:

Thank youuuu

:

Magificent quality of work delivered by Deck Master! The design and layout has exceeded my original expectation. Totally impressed by the design and creativity. Would definitely look for Deck Master’s help again for other project!

:

Excellent work and fast response. Definitely helped my business.

:

I am a year two university student who always has to do presentations for my course works. Over the past two years, I have struggled to make presentation slides that could "wow" my audience, and have been looking online for templates that I could take reference on. While most of the templates online are over-generalized and mediocre, the ones provided by deck_master & co. are simply on a different level. I have recently tried their service on providing me with a deck suitable for my marketing project. The deck was not only specially customized for my project but also look great aesthetically.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment