Monday, April 27, 2020

Create A PDF Lead Magnet Design











About:

Hello!



My gig is for authors, businesses & brands, who need a professional, minimal, clean, and branded PDF lead magnet design.



What I do... is the creation of professional lead magnet designs (word to PDF) that boost your credibility, attracts a bunch load of sign-ups, encourages upsells and converts to sales.



And HELL NO, I don’t use templates. I create layout from scratch, for each project.



The PDF lead magnet I’ll design will keep your brand consistent and cohesive, attract new clients and eyes to your product and get your brand recognized.



Check my design portfolio here: goo.gl/VsVb5u



Quality over quantity: I charge premium here to reduce the number of orders I receive per day, so I can give your project more attention to details.



I offer quick turnaround (I hate missing deadlines too!)



No embarrassing back and forth



You should buy my gig. Why?

Fast, on-schedule delivery

Pages of rich design lead magnet

High-end layout that top brands hunt for lead generation

Creative, badass ecover design

3D mockup for easy marketing

Fast 24/7 support



Scroll down a bit to read my FAQs, then you can place your order



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect... Exactly what I need. Will definitely work with the seller again

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

Seller's Response:

Wow! Phil does outstanding work! Recommended! I will work with him again for sure!! :) Thank you very much Phil

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was interesting working with you. Thank you for your understanding. Thank you for the tip. I look forward to working with you again too.

Seller's Response:

Great Work!




2 comments:

  1. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Great lead magnets solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Universal lead retrieval This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs…

    ReplyDelete