Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create Or Redesign Your Perfect Powerpoint Presentation











About:

Welcome!


I am an excellent (PowerPoint) presentation designer and brand expert. For more than 6 years I have been assisting board members, founders, sales presenters and lecturers in creating stunning presentations that capture the audience's attention and convey their messages/ideas in a beautiful and subtle way. The design eye, creativity and attention to detail that I bring to the table is priceless and unique. Guaranteed! I will relieve you of the stress of creating presentations and you only have to concentrate on the presentation. Pretty relieving, isn't it?


Do you want a presentation that will be remembered or a complete redesign of your old presentation(s)? Then you have come to the right place!


I will then analyse the target group and the topic, create many concepts internally and implement the most suitable concept just for you. And all this in record time and best quality!




You can send me the content at the end of the order simply by PDF / Word / PPTX / ... I will then discuss the further procedure with you quickly. The result can be a PDF, PPTX or online editable presentation. Contact me now for a fair offer!



Thank you. I'm glad to hear from you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Außer ein paar kleine Angelegenheiten war alles top.

:

Vielen Dank für deine nette Bewertung. :-)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment