Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create Aesthetically Designed Power Point Presentations











About:

Are you looking for a professional to create ravishing power point slides? Then your search is over. It must have taken you a while to visit my Gig. Let me take this wonderful opportunity to give you a warm and gracious welcome. My name is Farzeen and I have 3+ years of experience in presentation skills. I can deliver adorable business/project slides in ppt or pdf format. 

Services Offered

Business Presentations

Project/Class Presentations

Creating new power point presentation from given outline

Editing Old Presentations

Pitch deck Presentations

Insertion of Graphs/charts/tables if required

Animation/Transitions

Conversion in MP4 or PDF format

100% reliability

Money back guarantee

Please contact me to discuss details to avoid any inconvenience before you confirm the order.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment