Sunday, October 4, 2020

Design Buyer And Seller Real Estate Listing Presentation











About:

Hello,

I WILL DESIGN BUYER AND SELLER LISTING PRESENTATION.

I'm a professional Real Estate Graphic Designer having 4+ years of experience in Listing Presentation Design (Buyer and Seller). Real estate is my passion, has been completed 350+ Buyer and seller Listing presentation with 5-star reviews.

My services :

  • Real Estate Seller Listing Presentation.
  • Real Estate Buyer Presentation.
  • Strategic marketing plane.
  • Professional Listing presentation.
  • A guide to selling your home.

Final files will be :

    1. CMYK Color
    2. 300 DPI Resolution
    3. Print Ready Format (any size)
    4. PDF, JPEG, InDesign (According to your needs)
    5. Deliverables source file in Adobe InDesign.
    6. Editable POWERPOINT PRESENTATION (PPT) Or, Google Slides

    Why will you hire me?

    • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
    • 24/7 available in online

    • Increase your sales

    • Provide unlimited revisions until you’re happy
    • Fast response within 5-25 minutes.
    • Lifetime support on demand

    Best Regards

    Keygraphics7

    Reviews


    :

    Very knowledgeable, he made this process very easy for me. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND KEYGRAPHICS7! He was very patient with me and helped me with my design. The results were be on what I was expecting. Thank you Kaygraphics7 for all your help. I look forward working with you again :)

    :

    You won't find someone with a better eye for layout and design. Also, the response time was amazingly fast, no matter the time of day.

    :

    The delivery was late even though I paid for a rush. The product was not design or graphically impressive. He also put pictures of random dogs in my multi million dollar apartment syndication package. Not joking. Not sure what he was thinking

    :

    Working with the seller was excellent, He was efficient and knew exactly what I wanted with telling him very little, I let him design freely and I was very pleased with the outcome, he works with you very closely to make sure your happy, he does revisions if you want to change anything , he is amazing and I would do all my projects with him going forward. Big thanks again for a job well done, excellent !! Tim

    :

    Working with the seller was very easy, he was very communicative and did exactly what I asked, The seller was very creative , I left it in his hands, I really did not send him much to work with and he delivered beyond my expectations, I will do all my business with this seller going forward and I highly recommend him. He was very fast and efficient. Tim




    No comments:

    Post a Comment