Thursday, October 8, 2020

Design A Modern Investor Pitch Deck Presentation











About:

** PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER! **



Hi everyone,



If you're looking for a presentation design/redesign the old one, I will provide the eye catching presentation as I believe a good presentation design is a step to successful.



I deliver ppt file (+free PDF/GOOGLE SLIDES/KEYNOTE per request). 

I offer revisions (based on the packages you choose), but they do not apply if you change the content. I will CHARGE EXTRA as new content means to spend my extra time.



Before placing the order, please provide the below information 

- Project description

- Company information for reference - website, design guideline etc.

- Content in EACH slide - text, images, logo etc.



You can provide some reference about what you want in presentation.



If you have something similar but not exactly same as the gigs description, just drop me a message!



Please note that the gig offers DESIGN only, do not provide RESEARCH or COPYWRITING. 



Look forward to work with you!


Cheers,

Heix

Reviews


:

Great work as always!

:

Great seller - very responsible and good eye for design.

:

She knew what exactly I need and very efficient.

:

I had a 2 day turnaround and no outline. She was excellent in creating my sales deck from website information and capabilities statement. Will definitely utilize her services again.

:

Great experience - She delivered a beautiful deck and was very collaborative, flexible, and timely!




No comments:

Post a Comment