Monday, October 5, 2020

Make Professional Animation For Powerpoint Presentation











About:

FOR THE BEST RESULT, please contact me BEFORE placing the order! Please provide the source files and your requirements, so I can understand the task and provide the bast option for you!



My Basic GiG includes animation of your current presentation. It doesn't include new design or any changes to the existing design - only animation. 1 GIG - up to 10 slides.



My Standard GiG includes new design of your presentation and its animation. To start the project, I will need you to provide the script - text divided into slides. If you decide to change the script after the order starts, the price may change (It depends on how it affects the layout). 1 GIG - up to 10 slides.



My Premium GIG includes the more complex design and animation of the infographic. To achieve the best result, please explain the task in details and provide the sample if possible. 1 GIG - up to 5 slides. If you need only 1 slide, please message me for the custom offer.



Please, contact me to discuss details of your project and see samples of my work.

Reviews


:

My experience with Neit was beyond my expectations. Not only did she deliver the product early, she did an excellent, profession job! I could not be happier! THANK YOU! You are truly a pro! Best, Judy

:

Niet is such an incredible artist. She corrected my slides and made a piece of art! And, she was so fast. I can't thank you enough!! THE BEST!! Judy

:

Natalia is one of my all-time favorite creatives! She is exceptionally responsive and so easy to work with. Her work is excellent, exceeding my expectations every time. I can't recommend her enough. She's a 10-star rating!

:

THE BEST! Neit is the most creative, the fastest and most efficient professional I have ever dealt with. She make everything beautiful and effortless! THANK YOU!

:

Incredible! Neit goes beyond what you ask her to do. I feel so fortunate to have found her! THANK YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment