Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Design Power Point Slides And Presentation











About:

 Please contact me before placing your order. 


✪✪  UNDER 15 HOURS express delivery available  ✪✪


Looking for professional and unique powerpoint presentation? You are at the right spot!





What will I provide?



  1. Creative a Power point  Presentation.
  2. I will create custom powerpoint design based on your branding.
  3. I add high quality images and decent animations for free.
  4. Creative Business Powerpoint Design / Redesign
  5. Complete Refund if you are not satisfied with my work.
  6. You will get fully editable PPT file along with PDF. 

    Looking for more samples? Contact me!

By Using:

·        Info graphics (where Necessary)

·        Animations

·        Pictures / Videos

·        Music / Voice Over

·        Your Company Logo

Why Choose me?

❤  Unique and creative concepts with high quality graphics  ❤



✪✪ Express delivery of 24 hours and 12 hours is available message me first to avail this service.



If my packages don't suit you please message me, I will be happy to hear from you!

Check my other Gigs too!

Regards: Ayesha Nawaz

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment