Monday, December 16, 2019

Design A Professional Presentation











About:

Hey,, I will design an Eye-catching and professional PowerPoint Presentation.



1 gig   =  5 to 9 slides. 

2 gigs =  10 to 18 slides.

and so on..





What are the Features of my Gig?

  • I create custom Design for every customers based on their Branding Design.
  • I add Images and Transitions/Animations free without extra cost.
  • I make Elegant Design and Graphics for Video that will help your Business Grow.



❤  Unique and creative concepts high quality graphics  ❤



You have to provide all the necessary details about it. 

Provide me the Actual Slide Content which you want to place in the Presentation. I also do the content writing/editing for Presentation.



You can tell me what kind of theme you like or I will create it for you.

You provide the text and leave the rest to me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic work. Always on time and super professional. Cannot recommend enough.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! Wonderful Experience! Looking forward to more of such amazing projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you to Quality Lancers. The presentation came out lovely and they worked with us the whole time, keeping in mind our vision. =D

Seller's Response:

Thank you sunshineestates. Loved working on this!

:

Working with you has been great! The communication is easy, friendly and you're also very flexible. I'm definitely going to work with you again!




No comments:

Post a Comment