Thursday, December 26, 2019

Design A Powerpoint Presentation For You











About:

  • Basic Gig - TOP NOTCH POWERPOINT PRESENTATION
I will create a top-notch and creative powerpoint presentation up to 10 Slides for 5 dollars

  • Standard Package :- FANTASTIC and Focus Magnet(Audience Capturing) - You have the heart and Minds of your Audience in Hands(or in this case in my design
  • I will design a poweroint presentation that attracts and magnetize your audience(40 slides included)
  • Premium Package:-
  • Will design a mouth watering powerpoint presentation for you (80 slides included) 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Oh! Thank you again for the perfect job delivered. She is awesome!

Seller's Response:

Advertising gig suggested basic package would be exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

She was very responsive. I appreciate the fast turnaround

:

Had a nice time working with yoy. Thanks

:

Yes, the seller helped me reach my goal and did the revision to make it perfect.Happy with the work done




No comments:

Post a Comment