Monday, December 23, 2019

Design Business Powerpoint Presentation And Slideshow











About:

I am Graphic designer and business strategist specialized in PowerPoint presentation, slideshow and data visualization with +7 years of experience.



I have worked for many fortune 500 companies, Hundreds of startups, International speakers +10,000 slides created & designed with all the design styles and different business objectives in a variety of industries including technology, finance, energy, consumer goods, professional services, architecture, food, and healthcare.

I'll Invest quality time to give you best quality work so that you can achieve your desired goal.



I can help you with:

✔️ Pitch Decks & Sales Presentations

✔️ Corporate, Training & Investor Presentations
✔️ Slideshow

✔️ Seminars & Webinars

✔️ Company Profile

✔️ PowerPoint Presentation

✔️ Info Graphics
✔️ And much more



Please Note:

I DO NOT type content from images.

I DO NOT work with Adobe, png and Pdf files. I need either a word, or a source file (e.g. .pptx etc.)



Don’t miss the chance to represent your business professionally.

Order Now.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought this service because of the high number of very good reviews but I don't know how these were received. The one good thing is that Zia was very quick to respond but the quality is so disappointing. I am not satisfied at all but it has gotten to the point where it feels useless trying to ask for more revisions. Random words were all changed to be capitalised, too much text was on each page, my requests for revisions weren't listened to, spacing and margin sizes were inconsistent, page titles were made incorrect from the content I provided, etc. Very frustrating as I will have to start all over and was really relying on this looking great based on the example portfolio shown.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir for your comments. But that much reviews can’t be fake. He wasn’t clear itself what he wanted first he said I wanted a landscape then In next revision portrait then in next A4 lanscape. But still Thank you so much 🙂

Seller's Response:

it was kind of great experience and i am absolutely satisfied with the result! The seller is highly professional with great experience! Can recommend it for all!

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir 🙂

:

Working with Zia was easy! I sent over the initial slides for re-design and received the first delivery within just a few days. When I sent back my feedback, Zia took it all into consideration, improving on my suggestions in the revisions that he made. Overall a great experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment