Monday, December 9, 2019

Design Powerpoint Presentation In Chinese And English











About:

Hi, Welcome to my Gig!


I'm Qados Malik and I did Master's Degree from CHINA. I have Learnt Chinese Language during my studies. I will design professional Powerpoint Presentation for you In Chinese Language as well as In English Language. 



I will use premium Graphics, Icons and Stock Images to make your Presentation more attractive.
 
If you are looking for a professional and creative designer for your company, then feel free to contact me. 


The Basic features of my gig:


I will create custom PowerPoint design and Template based on your branding.
I will add high quality images,Icons and animations freely.
I make descent design and graphics that will help you stand out from the rest.


I will deliver you fully editable PPT file and also the PDF file.
 


Unique and creative concepts with HQ graphics  


If you have any question Inbox me I will reply you within minutes. 



Thanks!

- Qados


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing delivery and excellent communication.. Highly recommended.

:

Thanks a lot for using my services again

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment